During this man’s personality often from the moment of birth, even by the horoscope. In addition, you can also discover and even find a suitable partner, not only based on the horoscope, but also the order of birth in the family. Here are some tips to the personality of William Cane, author of “The Birth Order Book of Love: How predictor of personality can help you find.”
- The eldest son: Opening the heart leaders, good citizens, responsible, meeting the expectations of parents, Smart Set, and tend to be perfectionists.
- Benjamin: sociable, friendly, pampered, tends to attract attention, talkative, attractive and handling.
- Environment: Less play a role in the family, because they often move away from their families. Many close friends, so adventurous and has a great intelligence.
- Children’s Puppet simple: selfish, they tend perfectionist, reliable and happy to be the center of attention.
According to William Cane if your child has to find the oldest couple’s youngest son. He stressed that two people of different personalities can be a compatible partner.
“Birth order may know someone’s personality would be. So you know what how to bring his personality before the start of the relationship go. The order of birth was not a perfect prediction of personality, but most good relationship by sex, race and socioeconomic development, “said the city has cane Glamour Magazine.
The cane is also alloys for women seeking a partner based on birth order, namely:
- The eldest child: Children born tend to have a spirit of leadership. He will feel happy if a partner who is the youngest child.
- Environment: the woman who is a middle child is very adaptable. It was a good match with a person’s eldest son and younger.
- Young: The youngest child would be happier if paired with her first child. That’s because his personality could compensate each other, despite the contrary.
- Children’s Puppet simple: If you are attending the eldest daughter, then the toy becomes an authority figure. However, the taste can be eliminated due to the selfish attitude of the top leaders of the majority.