Actually did not take long and difficult movements to stretch. But still many people who regard it as unimportant. Actually, stretching is very important to do and has many benefits, including:
1. Stretching keeps the body can move more efficiently. During training sessions, the muscle will shorten the time from fatigue. This will inhibit the body’s ability to generate speed and strength and lead you step less efficient and shorter. Stretching will ‘overcome’ this by making a long stay muscles and improve elasticity / flexibility of body tissue
2. Stretching will make your body stronger. Stretching after exercise or between endurance exercise can increase strength up to 20%
3. If done correctly, stretching will help prevent injury. We just do it
Actually stretches can be done anytime you like, when you exercise or not. To be sure, do it before and after other activities. Stretching is performed after physical activity, such as cardio exercise, exercise kekuatan.atau sports games, can make the muscles more ‘warm’ and flexible, making it easier lengthwise.
Ideally, start with warm-up exercises for five minutes, gently stretching ‘(smooth), followed by a more specific warm-up, continue with the core exercises, cooling, and then stretch again. Never stretch before you warm up. Stretching with high intensity exercise performed before, when the muscles are still ‘cold’ and less flexible, is not helpful and it will cause the vulnerable tendon injury.
For heating, you can do dynamic stretches, which is a controlled slow motion or low-intensity aerobic exercise, like cycling, walking, or jogging. The purpose is to warm up tense muscles flexing, which can cause injury.
To stretch, move all the joints one by one slowly. For example, rotate the shoulders, arms or legs bent back leg. Hold each movement between 10 to 30 seconds, or until you feel the muscles relax. These movements will stimulate the body’s natural lubricant solution to protect the bone surfaces in these joints. Should stretch was performed before and after exercise. But if you only have a little time to, do it after practice.
1. Do not jump. Increased intensity of stretching movements can cause muscles to contract, rather than stretching. As a result, may appear small pieces of muscle
2. Do not stretch until it hurt. You are going to have little sense of ‘not bad’ parts of your body tense. But. not pain. If there is pain, then stretching that you do wrong. Stop immediately!
3. Notice your breathing. Circulation of oxygen are necessary for the muscles to respond to stretching movements. When the body is in a position to stretch, breathe. And as they move, exhale. Breathe slowly and evenly.
4. If you’re sweating and almost wet, wash first before you stretch. Hot water will help relax your muscles and prevent shivering.
5. You find it difficult considering stretching movements should you do? Start with your feet, then rising to the upper body. And so on.
Hope this article can be useful.