Sometimes someone sleep snoring as a sign of sleep soundly. But in reality, not what we see. Snoring or snoring habit not indicate that people were sleeping soundly and quality, but this could indicate a health disorders.
At the time of the air breathed in through the nose and flows through the pharynx and throat into the lungs. If an interruption occurs means the supply of oxygen to the brain becomes smooth so that blood pressure could be elevated. Disruption of (travel) this air trigger snoring or snoring sound. With age and reduced physical activity, muscle on the road including the palate, breathing becomes increasingly weak. Therefore, snoring habits of people tend to experience old age.
Abnormalities of nasal anatomy ·
· Palate, long and weak form can touch the wall back of the throat when you breathe
· The wrong head position during sleep
· Refinement cavity or respiratory inflammation due to infection
· Growing tumors in the nasal cavity, behind the back of the nose or throat
1. Mild snoring that occurs only when a person sleep on their backs, not with stopping breathing (apnea)
2. Snoring is settled in all sleeping positions, without stopping breathing
3. Snoring in a settlement with several episodes of stopped breathing and often sleepy during the day
4. OSA (obstructive sleep apnea), which had stopped snoring and breathing through the airway closed so that people will gelagapan in his sleep
- Frequently changing sleep position
- Dream or nightmare choke
- Frequent waking at night with a pounding heart
- We got up early, usually people feel inadequate sleep and lack of fresh
- Patients also self-consciously wake up, go wrong, dry mouth and headache
- Always moving and restless sleep position, sleep kicking
- Always a headache when you wake up, eyes red
- Always urinate during sleep time, so irritated
- Hearthburn (chest feels hot)
- Wake up sleeping with the condition of lethargy and thirst
- Loss of memory
- Loss of concentration
- Disruption of motor nerve
- Fatigue all day
- Always sleepy all day
Accompanied stop snoring breath, let alone his breath until the channel closed, very dangerous. The situation resulted in the supply of oxygen to the brain is reduced and blood pressure increased. In such a condition that people can have a heart attack or stroke.
To cope with snoring problems there are two ways, namely:
· Losing weight
· Avoid drinking alcohol or sleeping pills
· Manage sleeping position to prevent supine position
· Exercise to improve muscle tone
· Giving certain drugs that activate the nerve
* Tonsilo adenoidektomi to eliminate snoring and OSA as the children are triggered by tonsil hypertrophy
* Operation tumor, polyps, and the reconstruction of the airway if caused by pathological abnormalities.
Hope this information can useful for you. Thank you.