As a parent, of course we naturally want to love our children. But how to express our love to our children who are still babies. A baby may not understand what we say, but that does not mean he does not understand.
In the following way, your baby will feel your love:
* Touch your baby’s skin. The touch and gentle massage can strengthen parent and child relationships and can make the baby feel calm.
* Hold your baby as often as possible. Hugging can stimulate the production of growth hormone and made her happy, calm and confident.
* Touch directly, for example when in a closed room or space, you can hug her with a hug direct (bare chest). Touches like this can normalize the temperature of the baby and help the heart beat regularly.
* Bathe your baby with love. Bathing is a time to play for the baby and this activity can stimulate the sense of touch the baby.
* Encourage your child to talk in a soft voice. You can also read a fairy tale when she wanted to sleep. Your voice helped him to get to know you and help him sleep.
* Singing to your baby. Singing can make him feel happy. You also can sing, clapping their hands or teach your baby that applauded the atmosphere becomes more fun.
* Blow your baby’s stomach or tickling her feet. By doing this, you will feel happy to see smiles and hear the laughter. This activity makes endhorpin substance flowing and make your child feel valued and happy.
* Give me a kiss tenderly every day. This can continue until your child is an adult. A kiss can make your child feel loved, so make it strong and confident.
The relationship is good love is very useful for your child’s growth and also for your own.
Hope this article can be useful.