Movement different to train the same muscle is the key to the success of the exercise, including exercises for the stomach. This not only avoids the muscles of saturation, but also keep you from feeling bored and lose motivation. If you joined as a member of a fitness center, optimizing practice using the tools available, such as cross-over cable tool machine. Movement Coble high to low chop done with these tools to help train the abdominal muscle strength and form a central part of the body (midsection). In addition, because it is done in a standing position, also trained to keep your posture upright.
Three benefits, one movement.
The right moves
- Stand up straight, cross over cable tool machine on your left side. Left hand holding one handle of the tool, then take a gap of about 50 cm. The position of the left elbow bent.
- Open your legs hip-width apart. Take the right hand holding the handle until your right elbow to be straight, but not locked. The radius of each other’s hands tied.
- While tightening your abdominal muscles, pull the handle of the diagonally downward to the ‘land’ around in front of the right thigh. Hands straight, elbows unlocked.
- Slowly return to starting position and repeat according to prescribed repetitions. After that, turn the body so that means 180 * on your right side. Perform the same movement to complete a set.
- Practice 2 – 3 times a week as part of a regular strength training. However, this exercise should be done every day.
- Do exercises of 2-3 sets each 8-12 reps.
- Use your skills as strong burden.
- Rest 45 to 60 seconds in between sets.
- When you feel the 12 repetitions per set is light, add a heavy burden.
- After 4-6 weeks, or when you feel ready, raise the difficulty level of training. You can ask the instructor about this.
Mistakes to avoid
- Conduct to the labor movement from the arm muscles. This is like not training your abdominal muscles.
- Allowing the shoulder moves forward when you practice. This will only increase tension in the neck and upper back.
- Change the position of your hips so torso is not straight. Your lower back will be stressed so that it can hurt.
Hope this article can be useful.